Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to prepare. Crisp on the outside and tender on the inside,With oregano they are fragrant and delicious.
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, Original Blend
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In baking pan, combine oregano, oil and seasoning; add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Roast, turning the potatoes once about 45 minutes unil they are golden and crisp on the outside.