Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious walnut sized potato balls are golden, impressive on a dinner plate and fun to make.
- 2 lbs medium russet potatoes (about 6)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Peel potatoes and with a melon baller or French ball cutter, scoop out walnut-sized potato balls; drop into a bowl of cold water; let sit for 15 minutes.
- Drain, place in saucepan with 1 tsp salt and water to cover; boil briskly for 5 minutes; drain.
- Place potatoes, butter and olive oil in shallow baking pan and stir to coat potatoes; bake in preheated 350° oven until golden, turning to color evenly, about 20 minutes.
This was a great&easy recipe,thanks