- 1 lb potato, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces raclette cheese (If raclette is not available, you can substitute Gruyere or domestic Swiss cheese.)
- 3⁄4 cup cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Place 1/3 of the potatoes in the dish, season, and top with 1/3 of the cheese.
- Repeat two more times.
- Pour on the cream.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake 15 minutes longer.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.