1/1 Photo of Potatoes Primavera
A nice simple side dish or vegetarian main all cooked in the one pan, add extra vegies if you like, capsicums and mushies go good in this too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g potatoes, peeled & cut into chunks
- 60 g butter or 60 g margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled & thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted (optional)
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling water for 15-20 mins or until tender, drain well & set aside.
- 2Melt butter in a large pan, saute onion & garlic until onion is tender, add peas, zucchinis & carrot and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add potatoes, tomatoes, half the parmesan cheese, lemon juice & seasonings. Cook gently, covered, for 3 mins or until veggies are cooked through.
- 4Serve sprinkled with remaining parmesan & pine nuts if using.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 354.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g