Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
We used to have these all the time with BBQ and other quickie meals.
- 1⁄3 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut into chunks
- Mix all ingredients except potatoes in small bowl.
- Place potatoes in lightly greased 13x9x2" baking pan or shallow baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes with mustard mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender,.
- stirring occasionally.
- Makes 4 servings.
Easy to put together. These didn't have the mustard taste I expected (and I even used a Belgian mustard much stronger in flavor than Grey Poupon), but having said that, they were good. Thanks for posting.