1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small new potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 2Drain and place in large bowl.
- 3Add the butter and green onions, tossing gently to coat.
- 4Whisk the cream and flour together in a saucepan and add the blue cheese and seasonings.
- 5Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 6Pour over the potatoes and toss gently.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes Pontalba
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 468.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g