Recipe by Patti-atti
These are deliciously cheesy and addictive. An excellent dish, kids love it! The only bad thing to say about it is that it is HIGHLY addictive. Delish!
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Line crock pot with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overlap potatoes when finished.
- Layer 1/2 each - bacon, onion, potatoes, cheese, salt, pepper.
- Dot with butter (about 1 tbsp).
- Repeat with other half.
- Overlap with foil.
- Cook low 10-12 hours or high at 3-4 hours.