Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are deliciously cheesy and addictive. An excellent dish, kids love it! The only bad thing to say about it is that it is HIGHLY addictive. Delish!
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Line crock pot with aluminum foil, leaving enough to overlap potatoes when finished.
- Layer 1/2 each - bacon, onion, potatoes, cheese, salt, pepper.
- Dot with butter (about 1 tbsp).
- Repeat with other half.
- Overlap with foil.
- Cook low 10-12 hours or high at 3-4 hours.