Recipe by dicentra
This is good. Soy sour cream is especially good in this recipe. It has just the right tanginess.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 medium red potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium. Add onion and green pepper and cook until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cover the bottom of the frying pan with half of the sliced potatoes.
- Spread onion and pepper mixture over the potatoes and cover with remaining potato slices.
- In a small bowl, mix tomato paste, broth, paprika and salt. Pour over potatoes.
- Cover tightly and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat and spread sour cream over the top. Serve hot.