1/1 Photo of Potatoes Pancakes
I got this recipe from my Grandma. It's a great comfort food, good with applesauce or syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dry potatoes with paper towels.
- 2Combine all ingredients except for oil.
- 3Warm oil (enough to cover bottom) in a large skillet.
- 4Pour 1/4 cup of mixture for each pancake into oil, flatten slightly with spatula.
- 5Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 513.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g