1/3 Photos of Potatoes on the Half Shell
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Can't remember where I got this, but it's delicious! Cooking and prep times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Scrub the potatoes and place them in the oven until done, about 1 hour.
- 3Cut each potato in half, lengthwise. Carefully, scoop out the potato and place in a bowl. Set the potato shells aside to use later.
- 4While still hot, mash the potatoes with the milk, beaten egg, and butter. Beat until fluffy.
- 5Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add in the onion.
- 6Spread the potato shells with butter and fill each shell with the potato mixture.
- 7Sprinkle the tops with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake until tops are browned.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes on the Half Shell
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g