Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great side dish.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- paprika (optional)
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes, place on a double layer of foil.
- Spread potatoes to make one layer.
- Add onion to potatoes.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a little paprika if desired.
- Fold foil over and on ends to completely cover potatoes.
- Cook on grill until done when tested with a fork.
This is great easy side dish for the grill. We added a little more cheese to ours. We'll be eating these potatoes any time we grill!
This is a great recipe and one we enjoyed a lot! We will make these many times in the future!