Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This side dish makes a delicious accompaniment for broiled fish or for lamb chops.
Make and share this Potatoes, Olives & Anchovies recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes, bring back to a boil, and simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Remove the potatoes from the pan using a slotted spoon and set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them into wedges with a sharp knife.
- Pit the mixed olives with a cherry pitter or small sharp knife and cut them in half.
- Using a sharp knife cut the anchovy fillets into thinner stripes
- Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add the potato wedges and rosemary. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 7-8 minutes or until the potatoes are golden.
- Stir in the olives and anchovies and cook for 1 minute or until completely warmed through. Transfer the potato mixture to warmed serving plates and serve.
- Add salt.