1/2 Photos of Potatoes Oh' Brian
An easy breakfast dish. I prefer to use different colors of bell pepper; orange, red, yellow. Can use russet potatoes but red or Yukons work well because they are thin skinned and don't require peeling. I hate to peel potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g potato, depending on what variety you use, you can peel potatoes
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1-2 roasted garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- oil (for frying)
- salt (optional)
- 44.37 ml approximately fresh stock or 44.37 ml water
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
- 1Scrub, peel if desired and cut potatoes into 1/2" slices.
- 2Heat a pan to medium-high and add about 2 T. of oil.
- 3Add potatoes and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
- 4Season with lemon pepper or salt and pepper. Add the onion, cook another minute. Next add the bell pepper and garlic and cook another minute. Make sure the garlic does not burn.
- 5Pour approximately 3 T. of fresh stock or water into pan. Cover and increase heat to high. When lid is too hot to touch, reduce heat and cook potatoes about 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Uncover pan, raise heat to medium-high again and cook potatoes another 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy and all stock is evaporated.
- 6Adjust seasonings and garnish with fresh parsley.
- 7Serve with your favorite topping.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes Oh' Brian
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: