Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One pot veggie and potato dish that will surely make a hit with your family.
- 2 slices diced bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups red potatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, combine bacon, olive oil and potato.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes and bacon begin to brown.
- Cover and continue to cook 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in peas.
- Cover and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This was great, I made it with Potsie's Sour Cream Gravy Bake for Chops or Chicken Recipe 165510. What a nice change from the same ole potatoes.
Great combination of vegetables that works well as a side dish with lots of different meals.
Made this as written only added some chopped onion. Really delicious and so easy. Thanks Marie!