Every time we host a BBQ I have to make this! It is a nice change from the usual potato salad, it is served warm!
- Cut potatoes into big cubes.
- Place in a covered pot with water covering about 1-2 inches over the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn heat down to a simmer.
- Simmer until just tender, not TOO soft
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix potatoes, bacon, celery and onions in a large bowl.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over potato mixture and gently combine.
- Put in a disposable aluminum roasting pan and cover with foil.
- Set it on the BBQ for about 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
- *If using oven, follow directions except heat oven to 350 degrees*.