Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a basic roasted potato recipe but with the cook really gilding the lily to make a sumptuous dish.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Cook potatoes to package direction, set aside. Slice mushrooms. In a sauce pan melt butter and low simmer mushrooms and garlic 5 minute.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease a gratin dish and layer ingredients starting with potatoes and ending in potatoes. Pour cream over top.
- Bake uncovered 40 min or until cream is absorbed and top has a golden crust.