Recipe by Felina
I think a friend sent me this recipe. Sounds awesome, but I haven't tried them yet!
- 2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup salsa, of your choice
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place half of potato slices in a buttered 9x13 baking pan.
- Spread salsa over potatoes, followed by cheese. Cover with remaining potatoes. Pour chicken broth over all, then dot top with small pieces of butter.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, broth has been absorbed, and top is slightly brown (about 1 1/2 hours), tipping pan and spooning liquid over potatoes every 20 minutes.