1 hr 10 mins
One of the most versatile foods is the potato. You can never have enough potato recipes. This one is for the more grown up palate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degress and butter a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2wash potatoes but don't peel them. thinly slice potatoes and layer with sliced onions and half the bacon in the baking dish.
- 3add salt and pepper to each layer and dot with butter.
- 4pour beer over potatoes. cover and and for 30 minutes.
- 5remove dish from the oven. uncover and pour the heavy cream and bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.
- 6chop chives and top dish along with paprkia and remaining bacon.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes in Stout
Serving Size: 1 (939 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g