Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good side dish for barbecue or steak
- 2 lbs Red Bliss potatoes
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise (not low fat or fat free)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper
- chopped parsley
- Boil potatoes in their jackets until tender. Drain, peel, and cut into thick slices.
- Mix mayonnaise,olive oil, and garlic until smooth. Combine with potatoes until they are well coated. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serves 4 to 6.