- 2 lbs red potatoes, small cut in quarters
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 jalapenos, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix oil, vinegar and garlic with onion mix.
- Toss in large bowl, potatoes, peppers and onion mixture.
- Place potatoes in foil (I made individual packets for each person).
- Grill on medium heat, turning every 15 minutes until potatoes are soft (approx 45 minutes).