Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
Great recipe for potatoes, easy to make.
Top Review by jennifer in new jersey
liked the featured chef's (jac the house daughter)bio so i thought id check out the recipes. so glad i did. i wanted something very tasty and very easy to make that didnt fall in the "processed food" catetory. this was it. i followed the recipe exactly, used all organic ingredients. i made this a meal for myself with a side salad. excellent recipe; easy delicious and inexpensive to make. thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes. Remove a "ring" of peeling from center of each potato.
- Leave remaining peel.
- In a saucepan, boil the potatoes in enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Cook until done, but still firm.
- Drain water.
- Add butter to saucepan and "fry" the potatoes until light brown and crispy.
- Add parsley and heat.
- Remove pan from heat and immediately add Bleu cheese so it can melt in the hot butter.
- Shake the pan to coat the potatoes well.
- Serve immediately.