Recipe by Dana-MMH
This is a nice easy one dish meal, and has a really good taste to it.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Dana, This was a delicious, excellent dish, and easy to assemble and bake. It was what I needed on a particularly hard day for me. I used 1/2 green pepper, and 1/2 red pepper, just for looks and about 1/3 cup milk to the soup. It was a very satisfying meal, served only with a green salad. Thanks for posting this recipe. We enjoyed it so very much. Ann
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3 -5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay pork chops in a bottom of a baking dish.
- Cover with onions, potatoes, and green peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato soup on top (you can add some water to thin it out a little bit if you like) Cover and bake at 350 degrees for at least one hour.