1/2 Photos of Potatoes, Green Peppers, and Pork Chops
1 hr 10 mins
This is a nice easy one dish meal, and has a really good taste to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay pork chops in a bottom of a baking dish.
- 2Cover with onions, potatoes, and green peppers.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add tomato soup on top (you can add some water to thin it out a little bit if you like) Cover and bake at 350 degrees for at least one hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes, Green Peppers, and Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 923.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 27.8 g