Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice easy one dish meal, and has a really good taste to it.
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3 -5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can tomato soup (undiluted)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Lay pork chops in a bottom of a baking dish.
- Cover with onions, potatoes, and green peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato soup on top (you can add some water to thin it out a little bit if you like) Cover and bake at 350 degrees for at least one hour.
Dana, This was a delicious, excellent dish, and easy to assemble and bake. It was what I needed on a particularly hard day for me. I used 1/2 green pepper, and 1/2 red pepper, just for looks and about 1/3 cup milk to the soup. It was a very satisfying meal, served only with a green salad. Thanks for posting this recipe. We enjoyed it so very much. Ann
Dana, this recipe is absolutely yummy! I made it over the weekend as a "make-ahead" meal for during the week. The pork chops were tender & juicy - didn't hardly need a knife. Great flavor--I think I will use a can of crushed tomatoes in juice next time just to add more tomato flavor. Thank you for posting! -M :-)
I made this recipe for our DANATHON weekend...very simple to put together...readily available ingredients...followed your directions, and it turned out just great. Thanks for sharing a real winner, Dana, we surely did enjoy! LC