Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The best cheese potato dish I've ever had.
- Slice unpeeled potatoes 1/4" thick.
- In a casserole dish, layer potatoes, salt, pepper, and a cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers until all potatoes are used.
- (Reserve 1/2 cup cheese for last layer) Pour entire contents of heavy cream over casserole.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Oooh these potatoes were yummy and it takes less than 5 minutes to put everything together (once, your elf has peeled and cut the potatoes). So easy and tastes delicious. I baked it for 2.5 hours and it was golden brown. Thanks Ron !!