1/1 Photo of Potatoes Fried in Bacon Jam
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwaveable container with lid, place the potatoes with some water and cook on high for 8 minutes.
- 2Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3In large, non stick frying pan, over medium high, heat the oil and melt down the bacon jam.
- 4Add the potatoes and fry for approximately 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6If using, crack the eggs over the potatoes.
- 8Cover with a lid and cook to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes Fried in Bacon Jam
Serving Size: 1 (885 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 739.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.6 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g