Recipe by CookingMonster
I personally haven't made this, but my Aunt made it for a potluck, and it was very tasty, although very rich. Perfect to take along to a potluck meal. Can be made a day ahead, but never freeze this.
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes as usual, in salted water until tender. Drain and mash well. Add cream cheese and add next 5 ingredients, beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Scrape into casserole. Place dabs of butter on top and sprinkle with paprika. Cover and heat in 350 degree oven until heated throughly.