Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
These potatoes taste great, and they make a pretty presentation.
- 6 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup squeeze Parkay margarine (I used regular melted margarine)
- 4 ounces kraft grated parmesan cheese
- Rinse potatoes and then dry on paper towels.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of margarine onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Coat potatoes with remaining margarine.
- Arrange single layer of potatoes on bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- Invert immediately onto serving plate.