1/1 Photo of Potatoes & Cheese Bruncheros
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
A taste of Mexican flavor combined with your favorite hash browns makes this recipe a delicious twist on the standard breakfast fare. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1688
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 rhodes dinner rolls or 6 rhodes texas rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 4 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- taco sauce, salsa or sour cream, if desired
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle or 10x14-inch rectangle.
- 3Place in a sprayed 12-inch deep dish pizza pan or 9x13-inch pan and cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise 15 minutes.
- 4Remove wrap and poke with fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- 5Bake at 350°F 12 minutes.
- 6While crust is baking, in a large frying pan brown potatoes and onions in butter. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Spread chilies and sour cream on top of potatoes and mix together.
- 8In another frying pan, scramble eggs until just barely set. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Then, layer eggs on baked crust followed by potato mixture.
- 10Sprinkle cheese and cilantro on top. Bake at 350°F 10 more minutes.
- 11Serve warm with taco sauce or salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes & Cheese Bruncheros
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 278.6 mg
- Sodium 702.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 19.3 g