Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick side dish. From Cooking Light.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared potatoes, wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add prepared potato wedges cook for 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add cumin, red pepper and tomatoes, cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in lime juice and salt.