Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from St. Louis Days, St. Louis Nights cookbook. My guests raved about it and asked for the recipe.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 5 ounces boursin cheese, with herbs
- 3 lbs unpeeled uncooked new potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Butter 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- In a saucepan, stir whipping cream and cheese on medium heat until smooth.
- Layer the baking dish with half the potatoes and half of the sauce, then the other half of potatoes and sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 400 for 1 hour uncovered.