Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Oh, how I loved my Polish grandmother's cooking. Simple fresh ingredients, simply cooked and simply delicious.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives or 2 tablespoons green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour butter into the bottom of an oven proof casserole.
- Add potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together, eggs and sour cream and pour over potatoes.
- Top with chives, cover and bake for 1 hour.
I really liked this, especially when it cooled down. It would be really good as a side dish or as picnic food.