Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup double Devon cream
- 3 ounces sauteed onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup emmenthaler cheese or 1 cup jarlsberg cheese, shredded
- Boil potatoes until soft, drain well and break with a spoon into bite sized pieces.
- Combine Devon Cream with potatoes, onions, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Pour mixture in a casserole dish and heat in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until hot.
very hood recipe. i added a few slices of chopped bacon and sauteedthe onions in the fat. i also added extra cheese on top and a few bits of butter, then i baked it.thanks mimi