1/1 Photo of Potatoes au Gratin with Brie and Chives
1 hr 25 mins
From "The Cheese Lover's Cookbook & Guide" by Paula Lambert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat a 2 ½-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Cut potatoes into quarters and place in a steamer basket set over boiling water.
- 4Steam 15 minutes.
- 5Drain in a colander.
- 6When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and dice into ½-inch cubes.
- 7Spread potatoes in prepared baking dish.
- 8Add salt, pepper and chives, mixing well.
- 9Cut the rind off the Brie and discard.
- 10Cut Brie into pieces and place on top of potatoes.
- 11Pour ¾ cup broth over potatoes.
- 12Place baking dish in oven and bake 20 minutes.
- 13Check liquid surrounding potatoes and add a little additional broth if necessary.
- 14Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 40 minutes longer, or until top is golden brown and the potatoes are soft.
- 15Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes au Gratin with Brie and Chives
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 392.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth