Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A Mediterranean side dish with a whole lotta taste !
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425
- Combine the dried oregano and black pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the potatoes into slices, thinner =better.
- Place the potatoes in cold water.
- Drain and dry.
- Place a third of the potatoes in a greased pie plate.
- Top this with 1 tbsp of the butter
- Add half of the feta cheese, half of the sun-dried tomatoes, half of the oregano/pepper mix.
- Repeat layers until everything is used ending in potatoes at the top.
- Top with remaining butter ( about 1 tbsp left).
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for a additional 15 minutes
- Turn onto a plate and serve.