Potatoes and Zucchini Hash Brown
- Wash and dry the red potatoes and with a small knife made small cut into the potatoes and place into the microwave and place on high for 10 minutes and check for doneness. Repeat this at 5 minutes on high setting until done. Remove the potatoes and set aside to cool. Place the cool potatoes and with the side of the knife crushed the potatoes free form and light chop the potatoes.
- Slice the zucchini and onion into 1/4” slices and set aside.
- Diced the tomatoes and set aside.
- In a large skillet over a medium high heat add 1/4 stick of butter, zucchini, onion and garlic and salt and pepper and when it al dente remove and pour into a plate.
- In a large skillet over a medium high heat add dipping and butter and when it melted add the red potatoes and salt and pepper the mixture and sauté until golden and golden brown. Add in the zucchini mixture and combine and pour into a serving platter top with diced tomatoes and top with Mozzarella cheese and when the cheese is melted serve.