1/5 Photos of Potatoes and String / Green Beans
Barb in WNY's Note:
Another potato salad to try this summer. Needs to be refrigerated before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put potatoes in a pot with cold water, salt and 1 garlic clove, and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat and cook until potatoes are very tender.
- 3Drain, discard garlic.
- 4Cook beans until very tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- 5Drain, dump in a bowl of ice water to cool, drain well.
- 6Dry on paper towels.
- 7Cut potatoes into chunks while still warm.
- 8Cut 2 garlic cloves into the thinnest possible slices.
- 9Combine the potatoes with garlic, bean, oil, vinegar, eggs and pepper.
- 10Toss well, check salt and pepper, cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoes and String / Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g