Recipe by lrogers324_8514349
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Brussels Sprouts and Simply Potatoes-healthy, easy, delicious
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen Brussels sprouts (equivalent 2 bunches fresh Brussels sprouts, cut in half lengthwise)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. 1. Heat oven to 400.
- 2. 2. Place oil in a pan with a edge.
- 3. 3. place Brussel Sprouts -- flat edge down if fresh.
- 4. 4. add one bag of Simply Potatoes.
- 5. 5. add onion and salt, and toss a little on the pan so most sprout are covered with oil.
- 6. 6. minced garlic spread over the top.
- 7. 7. Bake in oven until sprouts and potatoes are fork tender, turning once or twice if needed. (may take 30-45 min).
- 8. 8. (separated sprout leaves may turn crunchy--they are still good to eat).