Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is another wonderful recipe from Giada. She made this to accompany a chicken dish but it could really compliment many meats. This recipe can be made ahead and reheated the next day.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Scrub and halve or quarter potatoes, depending on size.
- Peel onions.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread the mxture in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the potatoes and onions are golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately or cool and store in the refrigerator to reheat the next day in a preheated 400F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Great potatoes! I made this as written but halved the amount of oil. The potatoes where tender with a slight crispness on the outside. Loved it; thanx!
Here's another 5 stars for this wonderful dish. I cooked mine at 350° for 1 hour because my main dish was cooking at that temperature. I turned them every 15 minutes just to keep them crisp allover. This is so yummy! I will be preparing this...like every other day. :) It's that good! Thanks for posting. Made for Spring PAC 2011
Roasted potatoes are one of my 'go-to' weekend recipes and this one did not disappoint. Since we like our golden brown on the outside I opted to raise the temp to 450 for the remaining 15 min and they were just great! I had one lonely sweet potato that I threw in too. Made for ZWT6.