Recipe by GaylaV
This is another wonderful recipe from Giada. She made this to accompany a chicken dish but it could really compliment many meats. This recipe can be made ahead and reheated the next day.
- 2 lbs new potatoes (red and or or yellow)
- 1 lb white pearl onion (use cippolini onions if you can get them)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Scrub and halve or quarter potatoes, depending on size.
- Peel onions.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread the mxture in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the potatoes and onions are golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately or cool and store in the refrigerator to reheat the next day in a preheated 400F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.