Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple recipe that is common in Arab world.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- Slice potatoes.
- Heat oil in skillet; add potatoes;get slightly brown; add onions cook until translucent.
- Beat eggs with salt pepper; pour over potatoes; cook until set.
- It says to flip over and cook other side using plate but just cover while you are cooking.
- Shake sumac over top of eggs.
This was a nice, easy to make brunch. It was a little plain, but good. Made for Sun and Spice 2013.