Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy, easy, fast and even healthy! I'm amazed at the nutrition difference between using real eggs and Egg Beaters-- still good protein without the fat/cholesterol. Of course, I used real butter and cheese-- oh well. I think it's a great combination.
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt butter in 9X13 pan and swirl.
- distribute potatoes evenly.
- top evenly with swiss and cheddar cheeses.
- mix egg-beaters, milk, pepper and season salt.
- pour over eggs and cheese.
- bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.