Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such an easy recipe and so delicious. This is a great side dish with a any kind of roast.
- 3 -4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb pre-cut baby carrots
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 ounce dry beef gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix gravy with water.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Spray roasting pan with non stick spray.
- Place potatoes, carrots and onions on pan.
- Pour gravy mix over the above.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake covered 350 for 1 hour.
I served this with meatloaf. It was pretty tasty. I loved that it was so simple and easy. It was a little bit bland. Maybe because the mushroom soup that I used was the 98% fat free kind. Other than that, it worked out great. Thanks!
Simple and delicious. I served this with meatloaf, and it was all eaten...no leftovers. I didn't add salt because I find gravy mixes salty enough.