Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 3 mins
A twist on twice baked potatoes.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Prick each potato several times with a fork.
- Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet; bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until done.
- Let cool slightly.
- Slice each potato in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Mash pulp; add butter and half and half and stir well.
- Add 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and stir until smooth.
- Stuff shells with potato mixture and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle potatoes evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Broil 3 inches from the heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley.