Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Calico Cupboard Cookbook
- 3628.73 g potatoes
- 177.44 ml onion, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml Italian salad dressing
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise
- 473.18 ml celery, chopped fine
- 12 eggs, hardboiled, cut up
- Cook unpared potatoes covered in boiling water (1/2 teaspoons salt to 1 cup water) 30-40 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Cool slightly; peel and cut into cubes.
- Toss with onion, salt, pepper and Italian salad dressing.
- Cover; chill throughly, at least 8 hours.
- About 2 hours before serviing, add mayonaise, celery and eggs; toss unitl well covered.