True Texas's Note:
From Calico Cupboard Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook unpared potatoes covered in boiling water (1/2 teaspoons salt to 1 cup water) 30-40 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- 2Cool slightly; peel and cut into cubes.
- 3Toss with onion, salt, pepper and Italian salad dressing.
- 4Cover; chill throughly, at least 8 hours.
- 5About 2 hours before serviing, add mayonaise, celery and eggs; toss unitl well covered.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potatoe Salad for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 678.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: