Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Calico Cupboard Cookbook
- 8 lbs potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups celery, chopped fine
- 12 eggs, hardboiled, cut up
- Cook unpared potatoes covered in boiling water (1/2 teaspoons salt to 1 cup water) 30-40 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Cool slightly; peel and cut into cubes.
- Toss with onion, salt, pepper and Italian salad dressing.
- Cover; chill throughly, at least 8 hours.
- About 2 hours before serviing, add mayonaise, celery and eggs; toss unitl well covered.