Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Main Dish Casserole.
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon deli mustard
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2 cups corned beef, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
- Mix mashed potatoes and deli mustard together.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes mixture in bottom of baking dish.
- Top with cubed corned beef. Spoon remaining mashed potatoes over top. Spread gently. Sprinkle with swiss cheese. Bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.