This is one of our favorite Weight Watchers recipes. Filling, flavoriful and low in calories!
Make and share this Potato Zucchini Pancakes ( Weight Watchers ) recipe from Food.com.
- Toss the potatoes, zucchini, and salt in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the liquid and discsard.
- Stir the egg, scallions, flour, tarragon, and pepper into the potato mixture.
- Heat 1/4 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop the potato mixture, 2 tablespoons at a time, into mounds and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook until the bottoms are lightl browned, about 6 minutes.
- Turn the pancakes over, add 1/4 teaspoon of the oil, and cook about 6 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 8 pancakes.
- Serve with the sour cream.