1/1 Photo of Potato Zucchini Pancakes ( Weight Watchers )
Mark T.'s Note:
This is one of our favorite Weight Watchers recipes. Filling, flavoriful and low in calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the potatoes, zucchini, and salt in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- 2Squeeze out the liquid and discsard.
- 3Stir the egg, scallions, flour, tarragon, and pepper into the potato mixture.
- 4Heat 1/4 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 5Drop the potato mixture, 2 tablespoons at a time, into mounds and flatten with a spatula.
- 6Cook until the bottoms are lightl browned, about 6 minutes.
- 7Turn the pancakes over, add 1/4 teaspoon of the oil, and cook about 6 minutes.
- 8Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 8 pancakes.
- 9Serve with the sour cream.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Zucchini Pancakes ( Weight Watchers )
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.2
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.1 mg
- Sodium 623.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g