Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of our favorite Weight Watchers recipes. Filling, flavoriful and low in calories!
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon, crumbled
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons light sour cream
- Toss the potatoes, zucchini, and salt in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Squeeze out the liquid and discsard.
- Stir the egg, scallions, flour, tarragon, and pepper into the potato mixture.
- Heat 1/4 teaspoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Drop the potato mixture, 2 tablespoons at a time, into mounds and flatten with a spatula.
- Cook until the bottoms are lightl browned, about 6 minutes.
- Turn the pancakes over, add 1/4 teaspoon of the oil, and cook about 6 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture to make 8 pancakes.
- Serve with the sour cream.
I, too, am a Weight Watcher, and am always looking for tasty light recipes that I can try. This Potato Zucch.Pancake was delicious. I made this while my husband grilled Chicken breasts. We both loved it. Thanks for sharing!