Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by DAVENPLK - "If you love veggies, you will love this side dish."
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
Very tasty pancakes; and pleasingly low fat: great way to include more vegetables in your diet! I was worried they'd be a bit flat without some herbs, which I use in all savoury dishes so I added rosemary, sage and thyme, and I added 1 garlic clove when mincing the zucchini, potato and onion. Thanks for sharing this recipe, senseicheryl. Made for New Kids on the Block
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large potato
- 1⁄2 cup onion, raw, chopped
- 1 large egg (or 2 if you want)
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the zucchini and wash and peel one potato.
- Place into food processor and shred.
- Place these into a bowl.
- Add the chopped onion, chopped peppers and raw egg and mix well.
- (You may add a second egg to the mixture if desired.) Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Form veggies into pancake shapes and cook over medium heat until done.