- 4 striped bass fillets, cut to 1 . 5 x2
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- olive oil, as needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Season fillets with salt, pepper and thyme. Square off each side of the potatoes and slice paper thin.
- Toss potato slices with melted butter and a pinch of salt.
- Wrap each filet with buttered potato slices. Place on a lined sheet pan, seam side down and chill.
- When set, sauté until golden brown.