Potato & Wild Mushroom Breakfast Bake
- Heat olive oil and balsamic vinegar in skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook till tender, about 8 minutes, and set aside.
- Press potatoes onto bottom and up sides of greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Combine corn, cheese, and cooked mushrooms and spoon into potato crust.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt& pepper and pour over vegetables in crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set and golden, about 40 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.